Six Sigma improvement projects are led by specially-trained staff. The Six Sigma leadership methodology is based on role definitions inspired by rank indicators used in Japanese martial arts.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a full-time Six Sigma improvement expert. He is responsible for project management tasks and has in-depth knowledge in the application of the various
Six Sigma methods. As a Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma improvement projects. When it comes to targeted implementation, Black Belts are experts in the use
of both the Six Sigma concept and complex statistical methods. As project managers, Black Belts are responsible for coaching Green Belts and have a broad spectrum of experience
in project management.
Our Combo course allows you to complete Green Belt and Black Belt certification in one training unit.
Your Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Combo Training
|Type of training
6.999,-€ plus MwSt.
|8-day boot camp
6.390,-€ plus MwSt.
Prerequisites: Personal laptop with Minitab 17 (also available as a free demo version). In order to obtain the status of Certified Black Belt, you will now have to provide proof of your own project. Please refer to our information centre for more information.
Course content: The content of the SSCD: Boot Camp is identical to the content of the 12-day Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Combo training – Overview of course content
Your course fee includes:
- Black Belt certification
- SSCD Essential Guide
- Simulation exercise SSCD:ProcessSIM
- ractical catapult attempt (DoE)
- Specially-developed training materials, as a SSCD: tablet or classic print version
- Written, working and test documents, SSCD USB stick
- Photo documentation of the entire course, including all flipcharts
- Drinks and refreshments provided during training
Our course dates:
- 14 days Combo Black Belt: 07.01.-10.01. & 14.01.-19.01. & 21.01.-24.01.2019 Düsseldorf
- 8 days Combo Black Belt im Boot Camp: 14.01.-17.01. & 21.01.-24.01.2019 Ulm
- 8 days Combo Black Belt im Boot Camp: 04.02.-07.02. & 11.02.-14.02.2019 Düsseldorf
- 12 days Combo Black Belt: 18.02.-21.02. & 25.02.-28.02. & 05.03.-08.03.2019 Ulm
- 12 days Combo Black Belt: 11.03.-14.03. & 18.03.-21.03. & 25.03.-28.03.2019 Düsseldorf
- 8 days Combo Black Belt im Boot Camp: 25.03.-28.03. & 01.04.-04.04.2019 Ulm
- 14 days Combo Black Belt: 08.04.-11.04. & 15.04.-18.04. & 06.05.-11.05.2019 Ulm
- 8 days Combo Black Belt im Boot Camp: 23.04.-26.04. & 06.05.-09.05.2019 Düsseldorf
- 8 days Combo Black Belt im Boot Camp: 20.05.-23.05. & 03.06.-06.06.2019 Ulm | Englisch
- 12 days Combo Black Belt: 13.05.-16.05. & 20.05.-23.05. & 03.06.-06.06.2019 Düsseldorf
- 8 days Combo Black Belt im Boot Camp: 01.07.-04.07. & 08.07.-11.07.2019 Düsseldorf
- 12 days Combo Black Belt: 15.07.-18.07. & 22.07.-25.07. & 05.08.-08.08.2019 Düsseldorf
Feel free to ask about alternate dates.