The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt course provides an overview of the methods used in Six Sigma and forms a solid foundation for training to become a Six Sigma Green Belt. The Yellow Belt actively supports Green Belts and Black Belts in the implementation of Six Sigma improvement measures, and has a sound understanding of the Six Sigma approach and key methods and tools.
The course runs over two days and covers the basics of the Six Sigma methodology and provides an overview of the important tools and techniques. All trainings can also be booked ➚in-house.
After the training, you will be familiar with the basics and the key tools of a Six Sigma project. You will learn about the strategic and economic benefits of Six Sigma and to a certain extent, you will be entrusted with the implementation of systematic process improvement methods. A subsequent upgrade to the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is possible at any time.
For more information about Green Belt training, ➚click here.
Your Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt training
|Type of training
950,- € plus MwSt.
Your course fee includes:
- Yellow Belt certification
- SSCD Essential Guide
- Specially-developed training materials, as a SSCD:tablet or classic print version
- Written, working and test documents, SSCD USB stick
- Photo documentation of the entire course, including all flipcharts
- Drinks and refreshments provided during training
Our course dates:
- 2 days Certified Yellow Belt: 28.01.-29.01.2019 Ulm
- 2 days Certified Yellow Belt: 25.02.-26.02.2019 Düsseldorf
- 2 days Certified Yellow Belt: 29.04.-30.04.2019 Düsseldorf
- 2 days Certified Yellow Belt: 27.06.-28.06.2019 Düsseldorf
Feel free to ask us about alternate dates.