The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt is the entry into the Six Sigma method. Its task is to implement Six Sigma in the company in cooperation with the Green Belts.
The Certified (Lean) Six Sigma Yellow Belt receives an overview of the methods used. He actively supports Green Belts and Black Belts in the implementation of Six Sigma projects and has an understanding of the Six Sigma approach as well as the most important methods and tools.
- Basic terms around modern Six Sigma (roles and Six Sigma organisation)
- Approach D-M-A-I-C with essential tools
- Essential tools: Project Charter, VOC, SIPOC, problem and goal description, project management, cost-benefit analysis
- Lean game: creativity workshops, solution assessment, implementation plan
- Getting started with graphical process representation and improvement
- … and many examples from other companies from our 20 years of consulting experience
None, Yellow Belt certification takes place according to ASQ® standard without an exam
The course starts at 9.00 am. The day is 8 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
The course price includes the certification of the Yellow Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch
Other dates on request