From 0 to Black Belt.
Green Belt Part of training:
The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is the tool and method expert of a Six Sigma project. In cooperation with the Black Belt he carries out projects and applies the necessary methods. He learns the strategic and economic benefits of Six Sigma and is entrusted with a broad spectrum of methods for systematic process improvement. A subsequent upgrade to Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is possible at any time.
Black Belt part of training:
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt over time: From statistician to leader and project leader. Today, the Black Belt has to cope with other tasks than 15 years ago. As a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma projects and report directly to top management.
Six Sigma improvement projects are managed by specially trained employees. The leadership psychological concept of Six Sigma is based on the role definitions, which are based on the ranking characteristics of Japanese martial arts.
The Black Belt is a full-time Six Sigma improvement expert. He assumes project management tasks and has in-depth knowledge in the application of the various Six Sigma methods. As Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma improvement projects. For targeted implementation, Black Belts are experts in applying both the Six Sigma concept and complex statistical methods. As project managers, Black Belts take over the coaching of the Green Belts and have a wide range of experience in project management.
The contents of our Six Sigma Black Belt Combo Training covers all contents of the Green Belt and Black Belt training. The content of the course is based on the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- Six Sigma Basics – What is Six Sigma? What is Lean Six Sigma?
- The D-M-A-I-C process – Project management in Six Sigma
- The Project Charter – Business Case Calculation, SIPOC, VOC, Lean Tools – Histogram, Boxplot, Time series diagram, Control charts, Pareto diagram, Value Stream Mapping, Ishikawadiagram, Sigma level calculation
- Creative Tools – Brainstorming, Data analysis of solution piloting, solution process capability
- Risk Management – The FMEA, Risk Assessment and Risk Avoidance
- SSCD: ProcessSIM® – Our Six Sigma business game real business case
- Management tools: Change Management, Six Sigma Board, Feedback, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Time Management, Coaching
- Statistical methods – Introduction and basic concepts, scale levels, probability theory, discrete distributions, process capability, control charts and process models
- Statistical Tools in Minitab/Excel
- Leadership and Project Management Tools: Pacing and Leading, SMART Goals, Feedback 2.0, Conflict Resolution, GROWCoaching, STAR Method
- Steering teams – The Six Sigma Board for team steering
- change management
- Recap Lean Management Tools: Setting up a project charter correctly, business case calculation, activity-based costing, risk management in Six Sigma projects
- Project Management
- Statistical methods: Introduction Basic concepts, scale levels, probability theory, discrete distributions, process capability, process models, statistical tests, etc.
- Design of Experience (DOE)
- … and many examples from other companies from our 20 years of consulting experience
The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 8 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
For our bootcamps: The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the instructor.
The course price includes the certification of the Black Belt and Green Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch
Other dates on request
Please note we are not the American Society for Quality (ASQ). However, we follow the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.