From 0 to Black Belt.
Green Belt Part of training:
The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is the tool and method expert of a Six Sigma project. In cooperation with the Black Belt he carries out projects and applies the necessary methods. He learns the strategic and economic benefits of Six Sigma and is entrusted with a broad spectrum of methods for systematic process improvement. A subsequent upgrade to Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is possible at any time.
Black Belt part of training:
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt over time: From statistician to leader and project leader. Today, the Black Belt has to cope with other tasks than 15 years ago. As a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma projects and report directly to top management.
Six Sigma improvement projects are managed by specially trained employees. The leadership psychological concept of Six Sigma is based on the role definitions, which are based on the ranking characteristics of Japanese martial arts.
The Black Belt is a full-time Six Sigma improvement expert. He assumes project management tasks and has in-depth knowledge in the application of the various Six Sigma methods. As Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma improvement projects. For targeted implementation, Black Belts are experts in applying both the Six Sigma concept and complex statistical methods. As project managers, Black Belts take over the coaching of the Green Belts and have a wide range of experience in project management.
Our combo-training enables you to complete the Green Belt and Black Belt certification in one training unit.
The contents of our Six Sigma Black Belt Combo Training covers all contents of the Green Belt and Black Belt training.
- Basics: Philosophy, history, project management, tools, statistics
- D-M-A-I-C with all tools in detail – Part 1: Project Charter, SIPOC, VOC, Project Management
- D-M-A-I-C with all tools in detail – Part 2: Histogram, Boxplot, Time series diagram, Control chart, Pareto diagram, Value Stream Mapping, Ishikawa diagram, Sigma level calculation
- D-M-A-I-C with all tools in detail – Part 3: Brainstorming, FMEA, data analysis of the solution piloting, process capability of the solution, project final report
- SSCD: ProcessSIM®: Business game as project replacement; real business case: 1 month project is simulated on 1 hour real time.
- Six Sigma Management Tools: Change Management, Six Sigma Board, Feedback, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Time Management, Coaching
- Statistics: Introduction to basic concepts, scale levels, probability theory, discrete distributions, process capability, control charts and process models
- Statistics: Simple analysis of variance, sample planning, correlation analysis
- Introduction Statistical Tools Minitab / Excel: Graphical Data Analysis
- Statistical tests I: Basics, parameter tests, adaptation tests, tests for normally distributed characteristics
- Statistical tests II: Tests for non-normally distributed characteristics
- Statistical tests III: Tests for discrete characteristics
- Regression: regression analysis, correlation analysis, analysis of variance
- Tolerance design, confidence interval determination
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Presentation of the concept, catapult test
- Measurement system analysis
- Hypothesis tests + audit of financial statements
- … and many examples from other companies from our 20 years of consulting experience
The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 8 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
For our bootcamps: The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the instructor.
The course price includes the certification of the Black Belt and Green Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch
Other dates on request