Webinar/Presence from 3.861,-€ excl. VAT. all inclusive
4-day boot camp
Webinar/Presence from 3.465,-€ excl. VAT. all inclusive
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt over time: From statistician to leader and project leader. Today, the Black Belt has to cope with other tasks than 15 years ago. As a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma projects and report directly to top management.
Six Sigma improvement projects are managed by specially trained employees. The leadership psychological concept of Six Sigma is based on the role definitions, which are based on the ranking characteristics of Japanese martial arts.
The Black Belt is a full-time Six Sigma improvement expert. He assumes project management tasks and has in-depth knowledge in the application of the various Six Sigma methods. As Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma improvement projects. For targeted implementation, Black Belts are experts in applying both the Six Sigma concept and complex statistical methods. As project managers, Black Belts take over the coaching of the Green Belts and have a wide range of experience in project management.
A completed Green Belt training is the prerequisite for Black Belt certification. Further information on Green Belt training can be found at ➚here.
- Basics: Philosophy, history, project management, tools, statistics
- D-M-A-I-C with all tools in detail: Project Charter, SIPOC, VOC, Project Management, Histogram, Boxplot, Time Series Diagram, Control Chart, Pareto Diagram, Value Stream Mapping, Ishikawadiagram, Sigma Level Calculation, Brainstorming, FMEA, Data Analysis of Solution Piloting, Process Capability of Solution, Project Final Report
- Six Sigma Management Tools: Change Management, Six Sigma Board, Feedback, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Time Management, Coaching
- Introduction Statistical Tools Minitab / Excel: Graphical Data Analysis
- Statistics: Introduction to basic concepts, scale levels, probability theory, discrete distributions, process capability, control charts and process models
- Statistical tests I: Basics, parameter tests, adaptation tests, tests for normally distributed characteristics
- Statistical tests II: Tests for non-normally distributed characteristics
- Statistical tests III: Tests for discrete characteristics
- Regression: regression analysis, correlation analysis, analysis of variance
- Tolerance design, confidence interval determination
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Presentation of the concept, catapult test
- Measurement system analysis
- Hypothesis tests + audit of financial statements
Green Belt Certification
The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
For our bootcamps: The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the instructor.
The course price includes the certification of the Black Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, Tablet and/or print version with USB stick, photo documentation, drinks and lunch
Other dates on request
|Certified Black Belt Boot Camp | EN||03.08. - 06.08.
||Ulm Webinar||Ab: 3.465,00€||Register|