The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt over time: From statistician to leader and project leader. Today, the Black Belt has to cope with other tasks than 15 years ago. As a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma projects and report directly to top management. The content of the course is based on the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
The Black Belt takes on project management tasks and has in-depth knowledge in the application of the various (Lean) Six Sigma methods. You take over the coaching of the Green Belts
- Leadership and Project Management Tools: Pacing and Leading, SMART Goals, Feedback 2.0, Conflict Resolution, GROWCoaching, STAR Method
- Steering teams – The Six Sigma Board for team steering
- change management
- Recap Lean Management Tools: Setting up a project charter correctly, business case calculation, activity-based costing, risk management in Six Sigma projects
- Project Management
- Statistical methods: Introduction Basic concepts, scale levels, probability theory, discrete distributions, process capability, process models, statistical tests, etc.
- Design of Experience (DOE)
- … and many examples from other companies from our 20 years of consulting experience
Green Belt Certification
The project proof is provided by the business game ProcessSIM®️ in the Green Belt area
Click here for the timetable
Click here for the timetable of the bootcamp
The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 8 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
For our bootcamps: The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the instructor.
The course price includes the certification of the Black Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch
Other dates on request
Please note we are not the American Society for Quality (ASQ). However, we follow the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.