The Black Belts over the past few decades: From statistician to executive and project leader.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt has different duties than 15 years ago. As a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma projects.
With us you’ll learn about:
- Project organisation and planning
- Process management and project management
- Team management and motivation
- Stakeholder management and conflict management
- KPI and Perfomance Management
- Lead transformation projects
Successful completion of the Green Belt course is a prerequisite for the Black Belt certification. For more information about the Green Belt training, ➚click here.
Take advantage of our combo training: earn your Green Belt and Black Belt certification in one go. For more information about the Combo course, ➚click here.
Your ASQ® Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Training
|Type of training
4.290,-€ plus MwSt.
|4-day boot camp
3.850,-€ plus MwSt.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course. Personal laptop with Minitab (also available as a free demo version). To obtain a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt certificate, you must provide proof of your Six Sigma project experience. Please refer to our information centre for more information.
Course content: The content of the SSCD: Boot Camp is identical to the content of the 6-day Certified Six Sigma Black Belt training – Overview of course content
Your course fee includes:
- Black Belt certification
- SSCD Essential Guide
- Practical catapult attempt (DoE)
- Specially-developed training materials, as a SSCD: tablet or classic print version
- Written, working and test documents, SSCD USB stick
- Photo documentation of the entire course, including all flipcharts
- Drinks and refreshments provided during training
Our course dates:
|Certified Black Belt Boot Camp | EN||02.03.-05.03.2020||Düsseldorf||€ 3.850,00||Register|
|Certified Black Belt Boot Camp | EN||03.08.-06.08.2020||Ulm||€ 3.850,00||Register|
Feel free to ask about alternate dates.