The Master Black Belts plays a central role in a modern OPEX/BEX organization.
Their task is to coordinate the introduction of Six Sigma in the company in cooperation with the top management.
In addition, Master Black Belts are significantly involved in the selection and preparation of Six Sigma projects. Together with the top management and the Six Sigma Champions, the necessary personnel and material resources are planned. The content of the course is based on the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
Learning contents are agile Six Sigma, coaching, deployment strategies, change management, methodical-didactic aspects in the communication of learning contents in the phases of the DMAIC cycle
- Six Sigma Basics – What is Six Sigma? What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Management Topics (Communication / Presentation) – Project Selection, ROI, Role of MBB
- Presentation of Black Belt projects
- Basics of modern leadership – basic assumptions, leadership, self-leadership
- Communication methods in change projects – sender-receiver model, what is said behind what is said
- Feedback and coaching – GROW coaching, feedback in change processes and leading as a coach
- Conflict management – advanced feedback techniques , structured conflict resolution methods
- Professional change management I – phases of change, change curve, recommended actions
- Professional Change Management II – Rollout of Change Initiatives, Best Practice Sharing
- … and many examples from other companies from our 20 years of consulting experience
Prerequisites are the Black Belt certification. 2 Black Belt projects will be presented per participant in the course
The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 8 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
The course price includes the certification of the Master Black Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch.
Dates on request
Please note we are not the American Society for Quality (ASQ). However, we follow the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.