The Six Sigma Champion comes from senior management. He acts as a sponsor of Six Sigma projects and monitors the success of Six Sigma improvements. Six Sigma projects are initiated by him and he supports their implementation in every phase.
As part of our champion training, you will receive a comprehensive overview of the costs and benefits of Six Sigma improvements. In addition, you will gain a comprehensive insight into the opportunities and possibilities of Six Sigma as a management method, as well as a sound overview of the Six Sigma core process DMAIC. The content of the course is based on the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- Get to know Six Sigma as a method for process optimization
- Six Sigma as a management method (save costs, reduce processing times, time to market, etc.)
- Change Management, methodical-didactical aspects of teaching the learning content in the phases of the DMAIC cycle
- Tools: SMART Goals, Feedback 2.0, Recognizing and solving conflicts, GROW Lean Coaching, The Six Sigma Board for team management, Six Sigma Change Management
- … and many examples from other companies from our 20 years of consulting experience
The course starts at 9.00 am. The day is 8 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
The course price includes the certification of the Six Sigma Champion, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch.
Other dates on request
Please note we are not the American Society for Quality (ASQ). However, we follow the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.