The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is the tool and method expert of a Six Sigma project. In cooperation with the Black Belt he carries out projects and applies the necessary methods. He learns the strategic and economic benefits of Six Sigma and is entrusted with a broad spectrum of methods for systematic process improvement. A subsequent upgrade to Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is possible at any time.
Six Sigma improvement projects are managed by specially trained employees. The leadership psychological concept of Six Sigma is based on the role definitions, which are based on the ranking characteristics of Japanese martial arts.
The Green Belt is located in middle management and includes people who participate in projects as team members or who manage smaller projects themselves – reporting to a Black Belt. They are familiar with the strategic and economic benefits of Six Sigma and are entrusted with a wide range of valuable tools and methods for systematic process improvement.
- Basics: Philosophy, history, project management, tools, statistics
- D-M-A-I-C with all tools in detail – Part 1: Project Charter, SIPOC, VOC, Project Management
- D-M-A-I-C with all tools in detail – Part 2: Histogram, Boxplot, Time series diagram, Control chart, Pareto diagram, Value Stream Mapping, Ishikawa diagram, Sigma level calculation
- D-M-A-I-C with all tools in detail – Part 3: Brainstorming, FMEA, data analysis of the solution piloting, process capability of the solution, project final report
- SSCD: ProcessSIM®: Business game as project replacement; real business case: 1 month project is simulated on 1 hour real time.
- Six Sigma Management Tools: Change Management, Six Sigma Board, Feedback, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Time Management, Coaching
- Statistics: Introduction to basic concepts, scale levels, probability theory, discrete distributions, process capability, control charts and process models
- Statistics + final examination: Simple analysis of variance, sample planning, correlation analysis
The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
For our bootcamps: The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the instructor.
Included in the course price
The course price includes the certification of the Green Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch.
Other dates on request
|Certified Green Belt Boot Camp | EN||27.07. - 30.07.
|Certified Green Belt Boot Camp | EN | Live Online Seminar||27.07. - 30.07.
||Live Online Seminar||2.999,99€||Register|