The (Lean) Six Sigma Green Belt is located in middle management. They participate in projects as team members and lead smaller projects. You learn the strategic and economic benefits of Six Sigma and are entrusted with a wide range of valuable tools and methods for systematic process improvement. The content of the course is based on the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- Six Sigma Basics – What is Six Sigma? What is Lean Six Sigma?
- The D-M-A-I-C process – Project management in Six Sigma
- The Project Charter – Business Case Calculation, SIPOC, VOC, Lean Tools – Histogram, Boxplot, Time series diagram, Control charts, Pareto diagram, Value Stream Mapping, Ishikawadiagram, Sigma level calculation
- Creative Tools – Brainstorming, Data analysis of solution piloting, solution process capability
- Risk Management – The FMEA, Risk Assessment and Risk Avoidance
- SSCD: ProcessSIM® – Our Six Sigma business game real business case
- Management tools: Change Management, Six Sigma Board, Feedback, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Time Management, Coaching
- Statistical methods – Introduction and basic concepts, scale levels, probability theory, discrete distributions, process capability, control charts and process models
- Statistical Tools in Minitab/Excel
- … and many examples from other companies from our 20 years of consulting experience
The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 8 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the lecturer.
For our bootcamps: The course starts on the first day at 9.00 am. The days are 11 hours long. The further agenda will be discussed with the instructor.
Included in the course price
The course price includes the certification of the Green Belt, a free e-learning, specially developed training material, statistical and Excel templates, drinks and lunch.
Other dates on request
Please note we are not the American Society for Quality (ASQ). However, we follow the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.