The education voucher
The Bundesagentur für Arbeit (Federal Employment Agency) pays your training costs.
As part of our AZAV certification and as a continuing education provider, we are entitled to accept educational vouchers from the Federal Employment Agency. In the event of unemployment or imminent unemployment, the costs of your Six Sigma training are fully covered by the Federal Employment Agency.
Find more information on the education voucher here.
Information on our courses and all of their conditions can be found in the Kursnet der Bundesagentur für Arbeit.
We would be happy to advise you, just give us a call.
Save up to €500 on your Six Sigma training
The state government of North Rhine-Westphalia supports skilled professionals through the special program Bildungsscheck NRW and promotes your professional development. Take advantage of the opportunity to receive a grant for a Six Sigma College Düsseldorf further education programme of up to 50% of the training costs.
|Increase your market value significantly and save up to €500 when training to become a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt!|
Find more information on the Bildungsscheck NRW grant programme here.
Terms and conditions of the Bildungsscheck NRW
- A Bildungsscheck can be applied for by all employees in NRW (except those in public service) and those returning to employment.
- The company in which you work may not have more than 249 employees.
- Your taxable income may amount to a maximum of €30,000, and to a maximum of €60,000 for jointly-taxed persons.
- Course fees must be at least €500 gross.
- You can receive a Bildungsscheck for a period of two calendar years.
- Grant amount per Bildungsscheck: 50% of the course costs, maximum €500
Self-employed professionals and freelancers are not eligible for the Bildungsscheck.
How to obtain the Bildungsscheck
The Bildungsscheck is issued by the state of NRW. To find an advisory office in the state of NRW, click here.
You will receive the Bildungsscheck after consultation with one of the advisory offices in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia. You can not register for a Six Sigma College Düsseldorf training until the Bildungsscheck has been issued. We are happy to reserve you a seat in one of our training courses.
The Bildungsscheck at a glance
- Individual employees can receive one Bildungsscheck per year.
- Company groups, such as small and medium-sized businesses with less than 250 employees, can obtain up to 20 Bildungsschecks per year.
- Business start-up entrepreneurs who are in their first five years of self-employment, as well as returning workers, have the opportunity to receive one Bildungsscheck per year.
- This particularly appeals to employees without a vocational qualification as well as immigrants seeking a secondary qualification.
Further funding opportunities
In addition to NRW, other federal states have special funding instruments for continuing vocational training and qualification. If you are interested in applying for such a subsidy in your federal state to help cover your training costs, do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Hamburg: Weiterbildungsbonus (continuing education bonus)
- Hessen: Qualifizierungsscheck (qualification check)
- Niedersachsen: IWiN-Förderung (IWin grant)
Educational grants (Bildungsprämie)
Nationwide continuing education grants
In addition to the Bildungsscheck, you have the opportunity to fund your training through educational grants offered by the Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung (Federal Ministry of Education and Research). With the educational grant credit, the state pays half of the cost for training courses and exams, up to €500.
These educational grants support working men and women with incomes of up to €20,000 (€40,000 for married couples) and is not limited to the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, but applies nationwide.
Find more information on educational grants here.
How to obtain the continuing education grant
All self-employed and salaried employees who work at least 15 hours a week and whose annual taxable income does not exceed €20,000 can benefit from the bonus voucher. For those filing joint taxes, the limit is €40,000. When calculating taxable income, child allowances are taken into account.
Bonus vouchers will also be sent to you after a consultation.
An advisory office can be found here.
Take some time for your training
Six Sigma College Düsseldorf is recognised under North Rhine-Westphalia’s law on continued education, the Arbeiternehmerweiterbildungsgesetz (AWbG) as a continued education training facility for workers in various states and provides you with the opportunity to apply for educational leave for all of our training courses.
In general, employed individuals are entitled to educational leave under the AWbG. A total of five days of educational leave per year may be requested.
It is possible to apply for educational leave in all states. Exceptions are Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Saxony and Thuringia.
Find more information on educational leave here.